23 November, 2006

Accent?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Boston

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

The West

The Midland

North Central

Philadelphia

The Northeast

The Inland North

The South

What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes
Nancy had this quiz linked on her blog a couple of days ago. I have taken it twice with different results; yesterday I sounded like I was from the was "the midland" and today's results are posted. Kinda makes you go hmmmmmmm.... anyway, it's fun. I was raised thirty miles north of Boston so there certainly could be some truth to this. Wicked cool.

Life is Good.

1 comment:

quiltkeemosabe said...

Mine came out Midlands which it probably should. I really don't think of you as having a Boston or New England accent and can really tell a difference the few times I've heard your parents speak. Somewhere along the way you must have lost it. But then we all lose things along the way........