09 January, 2008

I Make Her Day

Nancy, who blogs near Philadelphia has given me an award! The "You Make My Day" award. I'm humbled by the honor and happily surprised to learn that I make someone's day. I have added the award to my sidebar with gratitude. Nancy made several awards, and explained why she reads them and why these blogs, in particular, make her day. My almost daily ramblings come straight from my head and heart; an accounting of my busy days where I attempt to balance my roles and get in a few stitches along the way. Just the thought that some of you might relate, and cherish the same things that I do (or are entertained by them!) is a happy thought; but thinking that I might, actually, make someone's day is both amazing and awesome!

Thank you , Nancy!
Life is Good!

7 comments:

Anne Heidi said...

Congratulations! You make my day as well, I love reading your wonderful posts- keep them coming please.
Hugs :-)

Shelina said...

Congratulations Mrs. G. You make my day also.

Quiltdivajulie said...

If you only knew how the ripples from your posting "pebbles" make so many of our days... congratulations!!

Ancestor Collector said...

Your blog is always a daily visit for me, and sometimes I come back several times in a day just to read the comments left by others. For me, your blog makes me feel like we're closer, gives me insight into your life so far away, and just makes me happy by always bringing a smile to my face. You have great insights and thoughts and you touch so many.

I want to add that I also love Nancy's blog as well. She, too, writes words of wisdom and food for thought. I am in awe of you both, that you can write with such flair and be so dedicated as to post almost daily.

Hugs to both of you!

MJMR said...

Ah-h-h-h, if you only knew....how many days you make for others. You are always the first blog I go to each day. If I could write and express words as good as you. Congratulation!

Teodo said...

Congratulations......
your blog is like the home of a friend.
ciao ciao

Quilting Memories said...

You keep me grounded to WS by your quilting words of wisdom, your most welcome humor and just your everyday life, it is so good to be able to read about what is going on in the life of a friend, but also so important to me, I just feel close to home when I read your thoughts for the day. Your's is the #1 blog on my list!Thanks and Life is Good.