10 October, 2008

October All Through The House

All things fall, a photo collage of some of the decorations that I've made through the years to celebrate October and Halloween. These little quilts and objects remind me of where I was and what I was doing at that time in my life, the little witch in the upper left corner is the oldest, I made her in 1993 and the rest of the items followed in an almost annual succession. I am on my way to Des Moines this morning, I'll be at the APQS training center next week attending long arm instruction and maintenance classes, stopping along the way to visit family. Rest assured, I'll post from the road and bring you up-to-the-minute reports of all the activities and sights (quilt shops?!) encountered on the journey!

Life is Good!

Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

leigh anna said...

the collage is so neat...
did you do that with photoshop?
cause if so....i'm jealous!

:)

have a safe trip!
let us know if you need us to do anything while you are away.
we love you and will keep you and your travels in our prayers

Ancestor Collector said...

I love all these projects you've done! I realize I need more Halloween decorating around here. And I'm impressed by your Photoshop knowledge. Very nice!

Safe travels and enjoy your long-arm classes. Sundance will be eagerly awaiting your return!

Hugs!

Nane said...

Hope you have a great trip, I know the drive through the mountains should be great this time of year...Can't wait to hear about the class.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Enjoy the journey ~ all aspects...

Salem Stitcher said...

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Karen Newman Fridy said...

*sigh*...I'm afraid all I've done over the years is buy Halloween fabric! lol...maybe one day.
You have a great collection! Have fun and be safe on the road...can't wait to hear all about it!

nannergirl said...

I love the pumpkin quilts...both styles. Have a great trip

Mama Spark said...

Have a great and safe trip! I love the 4 witch quilt in the upper right.

Libby said...

You've made a wonderful collection of fall and Halloween decorations over the years . . . bet your home looks festive *s*

Ms. Jan said...

I love your Halloween quilts! I'm jealous!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful collage - I am also interested in what you used to create it. All your wonderful Fall things - AMAZING!!! Have a great trip. Your little pumpkin is sure growing fast :-)!

Nan said...

The photo collage is wonderful - I need to figure out how to do that! I love all your decorations!
Enjoy your trip and training, and I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures.

meggie said...

I love the way you all decorate for the seasons!

Rhonda said...

I love all your Fall projects!
Have a safe trip.

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

I LOVE THIS!! It makes me smile... I will praying for you and your family..have a great week!

Tanya said...

What a lovely collage of Halloween. How ever did you make it? How ever did you make so many Halloween goods! Have a good time in Iowa!