01 October, 2010

A Boy And His Toy (Of The Day)!

Hannes doesn't lack for toys, we keep his basket in the corner of the studio and he makes frequent trips in and out, all day long, looking (searching/digging) for different items to drag around the house, or offer up as incentives in an invitation to play fetch... he lives to entertain! There's only one requirement, that the toy contains a squeaker; the louder, and more annoying, the better. The photo collage below is a representation of a day in the life of Hannes and his toy basket. Today the green frog has been his victim of choice; le jouet de la journée! Every dog (and dog's toy) has it's day.

Life is Good!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

ritad said...

What a handsome boy!!! My dachshund loves squeeky toys too.

LizA. said...

Ahhhh yes, I know that scattered mess well. It seems Arlo's toy of choice is always the one at the BOTTOM of the toy basket. He does have this really irritating squeaky ball that he digs for quite often.....that or his squeaky spotty dog.

I'm glad to see that Hannes' short stature doesn't get in the way of getting into the toy basket! What a cutie.

Robin said...

Hannes is ridiculously cute!! Look at his little face!!!

Karen said...

My little doxie Cami loves toys to and enjoys the noisy ones the most - however she makes it her mission to find that noisy thing and get it out, lol - which results in stuffing everywhere :).

Hannes is a cutie

*karendianne. said...

Oh fried, this got a big huge delighing guffaw out of me. Huge huge smiling me!!! Love it. Thanks much for this wunnerful post.

*karendianne. said...

apparently I can't spell but I hope you can dechiper my writing.

Kimberly Mason said...

What a great collection! My Buddy the WonderDog would be very envious. He, too, loves a good soft toy with a satisfyingly loud squeaker.