23 October, 2010

It's Bagel Time!

It's October and you know what that means, it's Breast Cancer awareness month. At Panera Bread the month of October means it's Pink Ribbon bagel time! I'm a little bit late in posting this as the month is winding down, but there's still over a week left to stop by and pick up a Pink Ribbon bagel or two, (or a dozen and a half*)! They're made with cherry chips, dried cherries and cranberries, vanilla, honey and brown sugar. Plus, a portion of the proceeds go to benefit breast cancer charities. It's sweet in every way, a real win-win. Hurry... they're only available until the 31st; you know you want one!
Life is Good!
*That's what we did, I wrap them up and freeze them!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janet said...

Looks good! I don't think our Panera has these tho :(

Domestic Designer said...

I am going to see if I can pick some up tomorrow! thanks!