02 November, 2010

Fast Forward

Months fly by like minutes. Our darling granddaughter ushered in the month of October and one very cute little dinosaur seen here, appearing on a doorstep in the Capital City for Halloween on the very last day: *blink*, the month was already over! Good-bye, October... hello, November! As if our life is set on fast forward, today(!) we sit and eagerly await the birth of yet another grandchild, our son's sweet baby boy; one more precious bundle of joy to love, (one more quilt model!). Nope, I'm not blinking anymore; someone, please, hit the pause button!

Life is Good!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

Lots of prayers that all goes well today! Can't wait to see Sweet Baby G!

Karen said...

Your little grand-daughter is adorable. Hope and pray that the new baby boy is born safe and healthy. Enjoy!

Karen

Nane said...

I hope today goes well for everyone, I bet these cousins will have tons of fun together as they grow.

Pat said...

L9ife is, indeed GOOD!

Mary Lou Casada said...

The speed of light, to be sure! I never realized how quickly the time went when my own were small -- but now! Pause button, indeed!! But oh what blessings along the way!! :-)
(Wishing you many more!) Blessings,
Mary Lou

Domestic Designer said...

You are a very lucky lady!
DD

Quiltdivajulie said...

PAUSE ... you are SO right about enjoying every moment!

HUGS and prayers that all goes well!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Oh how I wish there really was a pause button....I can think of so many times I would have pushed it over the years! blessings, marlene

Teresa said...

Catching up on your blog this morning. I love your little chicks with the pinwheels. You can always use those bright pinwheels on a quilt for one of your beautiful grandbabies. Sewing the binding corners down first does seem a little strange to me, but I am going to have to give it a try and see how it goes.