11 June, 2012

Coffee On Tap


Of all the perks, when sailing the seas, I believe that coffee on tap is among the very best. Sure there's food galore, and sights and entertainment, but I wonder if this one simple luxury isn't all too easily overlooked and/or under appreciated; not by me! Just think about it... a never-ending supply of fresh, hot, coffee ready when you are. As far as I know this endless supply of coffee requires no maintenance whatsoever; whenever I presented my empty cup I was fully rewarded. I'm looking for the perfect spot in my kitchen for installation. A girl can dream, can't she?

Life is Good!



9 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

"like"

After three years of no coffee, I'm back to a half a cup in the morning. Scandinavian coffee was too good . . . .

Barbara said...

It looks as though you are having a great time in Europe - pity Bonn isn't a port as it would have been nice to have met, even if just for a coffee. We have been to Denmark many times and Arhus is a lovely town (there is a village there made up of old reclaimed historical buildings - called 'Den Gamle By', 'The Old Town - and it is well worth a visit, very beautiful and interesting, our daughters loved it).

We have not been to Norway but it is on my list. It looks really good in your photos - so sorry you didn't get to land. I'm very interested to see where your next post comes from...

Pati said...

I am loving your commentary and pictures on Scandinavia. Between you and Nancy, I feel like I was there too. I have this part of Europe on my Bucket List. Thank you for sharing your wonderful trip!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Hmmm -- I wonder if there is a secret group of coffee genies that keep that never-ending source at the ready? What a grand dream for a coffee lover!

LizA. said...

Oh, sign me up!!! Dh always kids me about needing a coffee I.V.

Karen Newman Fridy said...

I hear angels singing!! Ahhhhhh!!!

Wouldn't that look good in my kitchen too? :)

Janet O. said...

If that is what rings your chimes, that must have been nice. I'm not a coffee drinker, but give me an endless supply of orange juice and I am a happy camper--or quilter--or whatever.

regan said...

I fully agree.....in fact, I would design a kitchen around that feature! lol

Marilyn said...

I just love seeing the pictures of your trip...what a
wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary.