28 April, 2013

'Round And 'Round...

I've been running around and around in circles lately, or so it seems; lots to do without a lot to show for the time spent. I saw this photo on Facebook and it struck a chord, it's the perfect illustration to post here as it represents my every day life currently. I know that I am important to many people for a mulitude of different reasons; for that I am most grateful. I'll be back to posting soon, when there's something new, or at least of interest, to share. Until then you can find me doing the laundry, or something else equally exciting, and running sideways in an attempt to keep from flying off into space! It's all good...
Life is Good!

7 comments:

sandra said...

Hahaha, that picture is hilarious!!! I identify with that. I did think about wrting a book called "Useful things to know" to give my kids, but I'd rather have the contact with them when they ask me!

Janet O. said...

That hits home! : )

Carol said...

Take care!

Unknown said...

Hehehe. So true!

Quiltdivajulie said...

That label is hysterical! Be well . . .

Linda in NC said...

Your illustration made me laugh out loud; isn't it the truth! Don't get dizzy runny around in circles. ;-)

LizA. said...

Not sure I'd agree its all good.....