13 October, 2014

From Bad To Worse

I saw this cookie mix at the grocery store last week. I thought this might be the worst new product I'd seen to hit the store shelves in a long time, but I was wrong. My daughter-in-law told me about this new doll yesterday afternoon; at first I thought she was kidding... it is such a ridiculous concept that it's hard, if not impossible, to believe a group of educated toy executives approved such a doll for market! But, less than ten minutes after she told me about it, I saw the commercial on television; I am appalled.  The cookies can be chalked up to simply another bad disgusting flavor combination (in my opinion) but, I suppose, it might just appeal to someone. The doll, however, is in such poor taste that I can't imagine anyone would think it was worth whipping out their wallet to buy. I'm still in shock, the bad taste these cookies would leave in my mouth pales in comparison to what is, in my opinion, a very bad decision by Little Tikes.

Life is Good!

9 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Oh my. I really don't know what to say about that.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I had to go see - despite your clear warning ... So wrong for so many reasons ...

Little Penpen said...

oh my!! ridiculous!

Pat said...

Gah-ross!!! Although who remembers the Betsy Wetsy doll??

barbara woods said...

That was bad! I hadn't seen that one before

45th Parallel Quilter said...

I remember the Betsy Wetsy doll but this is just TOO weird. Also ... what is with the colored hair on those little girls. I am concerned for our youth ....

Janet O. said...

Those cookies don't appeal to me, but lots of people like their bacon next to their pancakes with syrup dripping over it. I guess that is the idea, but I'll pass.
As for the doll--p.r.e.t.t.y..s.a.d!!

cityquilter grace said...

ewwwww to the max...

Marilyn said...

The sad thing is the number of parents that will
purchase this doll for their child. I could hardly
believe it when I seen it.