25 June, 2015

Developing A Plan

It's a great thing when a plan comes together... this sneaky project tip-toed in before one was even developed! I've got one now though, "Jackstones" will ultimately finish to be 63" X 84".  This photo represents  the left side of the top row; I'm happy with the integrated pieced border, I like the effect.
Now I can get back to the work at hand... where I was before that project snuck in and took over my brain and cutting table! Somedays it's just hard to demonstrate self-control and ignore those pesky creative distractions, I have to remember who's the boss.
Life is Good!

5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Love Jackstones ... Beautiful project!!!!!

Laura Chaney said...

Better creative distractions than the other kinds of distractions! Looks great!

Janet O. said...

Sometimes you just have to go where the creative muse takes you. Look at what you would have missed if you hadn't. Jackstones is beautiful!
And that is lovely quilting. : )

Unknown said...

love this design!!!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Jackstones is going to be one gorgeous quilt ... I can't wait to see it finished.