28 November, 2015

Look What She Did!

Last weekend I made four Christmas pillowcases for four special little ones in my life. When I showed them to my daughter in law she suggested that we personalize them using heat-transfer vinyl and her new toy, a Sillhouette Cameo electronic cutting machine. I have no idea how these work but she's been busy creating all sorts of terrific iron-ons and labels. When I arrived at her house she had the names all ready and they were done and ready to go in a mere few minutes flat! I plan to go by and watch her create some of these transfers soon; right now it all seems like magic to me! The kiddos received their pillowcases when they were here for Thanksgiving, I hope they will lead to only restful sleep and the sweetest of dreams.
Aren't they great?
Life is Good!

7 comments:

Wendy Luane Barber said...

Wow! That's really interesting.

KaHolly said...

Sweet,sweet! Bet the kids loved them!

cityquilter grace said...

just plain adorable!

AnnieO said...

Darling indeed! These cutters are mentioned a lot on organizing and decorating blogs. I'm sure the pillowcases were a hit. I want one too :)

Janet O. said...

Very clever. My daughter has a Sillhouette. Hmmm...

Tanya said...

Wow! Those really are great! When you watch how the cutouts are made please take photos!

Anne Heidi said...

The pillowcases are adorable. I really love the fabrics you used, and the names and trees are just so cute!