13 December, 2008

#4 Challenge

My daughter in law tagged me for this challenge, and I accepted. Here are the four simple rules:
*Go to the fourth photo file on your computer
*Choose the fourth picture in that file
*post it and explain
*tag four people to do the same

This is my mother-in-law. It's such a happy coincidence that this post directly follows one about her! I have a friend who told me one time that there's no such thing as a coincidence, but rather it's God winking. I have to believe that's what has occurred here. This photo was taken on New Year's Day, 2006; in her favorite chair with her little dog, Linus.

For this challenge, I'm tagging:
Nane
Salem Stitcher
Karen Dianne Lee
Quiltdivajulie

Life is Good!

4 comments:

leigh anna said...

gma looks so happy! :)
glad you took the challenge!

*karendianne. said...

Oh, you got me! I hope its a good picture in my file. Oh!

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

I had to look twice to see linus...he kind of blends into the picture! Okay..I'm game....that is...ONLY if the picture is something worth explaining! *LOL*

Bonnie

Nane said...

I will have to do this challenge from my work computer as my home one is sick and been given last rights.....But I will do it! I agree with Bonnie I had to look hard to see her buddy!