23 April, 2014

What's Next?

There's a wide open empty space in the studio...  the area that used to be filled with Sundance is looming large. I might be sad about Sundance moving on to a new location, but I can't be; she is living happily in her new home, much loved and well-cared for. I went by for a visit on Monday and she was already quilting a baby quilt and performing well.  Since her departure I have spread out a number of things on the floor, the latest being "Destination: Unknown" with all four borders attached, now measuring in at 40" square; it will, eventually, hang on the wall between the two windows pictured. What will it hang above? What's next for this floor space? 
Any guesses?
Life is Good!

10 comments:

jude's page said...

my guess is another longarm??

Nane said...

Maybe Marc's turning lathe. That way Hannes won't have to choose between Mom and Dad

Little Penpen said...

oooh... I can only imagine and I KNOW it's gonna be a nice one. ;)

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine you without a longarm...different model?

Gail said...

I can't wait to find out. I would guess another long-arm, but that seems too predictable when you had such a wonderful long-arm like Sundance.

Please don't keep us in suspense too much longer :)

Gail

Janet O. said...

Can't wait to see it.
Destination Unknown will look great in that space!

LizA. said...

Isn't it amazing how big your room feels without it?

Unknown said...

What a nice big space! Sundance has just quilted a big queen quilt. Looks great!

Carrie P. said...

I know Sundance is going to get a work out. The new owner is going to really be cranking out the quilts now!!!!

Tanya said...

Hmmm. Do you play the piano?