22 August, 2014

How Do You Know...

...that you're in a quilter's home? There are even quilts hanging in the guest bathroom! I cannot express how happy it makes me to have this wallhanging done and installed, I planned this Swiss-themed bathroom when we built our home, in 2001, around it! Wow.
Speaking of bathrooms, we bought new rugs for in front of the vanity in our master bath. I was cutting the tags off this morning and read the attached warning: "this item is flammable, do not expose to, or use over, an open flame." I'm relieved to have read the fine print; there go my plans for a big, roaring, bonfire in there.
Life is Good!

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

And bathing by an open fire is so relaxing! : )
How nice to finally have the quilt home where it belongs!
As I see your quilt in the bathroom I realize that is one room my quilts have yet to invade (okay, so three rooms).

Tanya said...

I see another quilt in the background there! I have a quilt in our bathroom too. Some of my students think I am pretty extreme to have all these quilts around everywhere. "Why do you have all these blankets on the walls?" Because they make me happy.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Too funny....you did better than me because I probably wouldn't have read the tags. blessings, marlene

barbara woods said...

glad you are not going to have a fire ib there.