12 March, 2016

New Is A Matter Of Perspective

Everything old is new again! I received an email with this picture attached touting it as the "new" bootie style, just introduced. Really? I wore shoes exactly like these when I was in college, then they were known as chukka boots and I think I wore out two pairs in two years. They went with everything. Well, it was college, all I wore were blue jeans but these went with every pair of jeans I owned! The only thing "new" about these are the tassels on the laces, these are extra fancy (and the price, that's new!)! But, I'm here to tell you... these aren't NEW at all, simply reintroduced. They're still cute though. So, what's "new" with  you?
Life is Good!

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Isn't "style" a funny thing? " :)

Paula, the quilter said...

I had a pair that I wore all the time. That is until I melted the sole onto the grate of a floor furnace. Hey, I was trying to get warm!

cityquilter grace said...

yes indeed. i had a pair also...and that other kind too, the "earth" shoe...lol

FabricandFlowers said...

I so loved mine back in the day. I may have to go try some on to see if they are comfortable at this stage of life.