24 December, 2016

Relaxing Glimpses

After cleaning the house yesterday I actually took some time to sit and relax, a Christmas miracle in itself! Back in early November, after admiring the progress of many bloggers on the Quilty 365 challenge, I made up my mind to begin my own applique quilt. Well, as you know, life happened (and ended up in the ditch for awhile) and the project came to a screeching halt. Yesterday I resumed the handwork on this one, stitching down the circles from collected fabrics representing the month of November. I sipped a cup of tea and watched a movie while I stitched, one recommended by Quiltkeemosabe, if you can find it I believe that you will enjoy it too. Wishing you moments of relaxation today, whatever it is you choose to do on Christmas eve.
Life is Good!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Merry Christmas and many prayers for a beautiful day, I treasure your friendship. Hugs, Marie

em's scrapbag said...

Merry Christmas! Love your dotty circle!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas. You do not have any idea how your blog inspires me to do God's work. You have a way with words and pictures that teaches us that Christ is the center of your life. What an example you are. Thank You.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas. You do not have any idea how your blog inspires me to do God's work. You have a way with words and pictures that teaches us that Christ is the center of your life. What an example you are. Thank You.

jude's page said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, it is Sunday already here down under. I did sit and relax yesterday, family coming today for lunch, and the temperature is going to be over 40, which is hot, hot, hot!

Tanya said...

Love your appliqué circles... my friend and are have been considering doing some circles ourselves. Any advice?