04 August, 2017

Cleaner House, Less Time

My life has changed since I discovered Norwex, my house cleaning life that is. This is not a commercial. I receive no compensation from Norwex to endorse these products but I have to tell you that I am in love with them, this information is too good not to share. Using nothing but water and their Enviro Cloth and Glass Polishing Cloth on my windows, mirrors and glass surfaces, as well as my countertops, they are clean, sanitary, sparkling and 100% streak free. Seriously. No harmful chemicals anymore, no wasteful paper towels. The Enviro Cloth is spun with silver, bacteria won't grow because of the antimicrobial properties of silver. How did I not know about these until recently? Over the last few months I have switched, too, to their additive free, natural soap-only laundry detergent (1/2 tsp. per load, y'all; that's it!) and have changed from expensive, chemical-laden dryer sheets to wool dryer balls. Using the dryer balls has easily shaved a third off of every dryer load, timewise. I did discover that my lint screen was so deeply impregnated with the residue from dryer sheets that it actually held water when I ran it under the faucet! 😲 It took me some time and elbow grease to thoroughly scrub that screen clean, no surprise though, I have used dryer sheets for decades; now it looks (and performs) like brand new, the small amount of lint that accumulates sweeps off effortlessly. Not only is our house cleaner but it requires less maintenance now to stay that way. I could go on and on but I won't. I will let you discover the merits of these products for yourself. Look at the link attached here, find a Norwex consultant in your area and ask all the questions you need to ask. If you can't find one send me an email and I could possibly help you. Yep, my life has changed, my cleaning life is free of harmful chemicals and better because I am not wasting product, time, energy and paper; it's all good. If you have no Norwex you need to know Norwex!
Life is Good!

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

I know my daughter uses the wool dryer balls, but I was not familiar with the rest. I will be looking into these products.

Mimi said...

I love seeing this post. I, too, am switching over to as much Norwex as I can. I have even switched over to NOT using soap when I shower using their body cloths and it works!!! Hard to believe it, but your house stays cleaner when using Norwex, too. No residue to attract more dirt and dust. I think everyone needs to be converted in one shape or form. Thanks for posting this.

Jeannine said...

I, too, have used Norwex cloths, but then was converted to eCloths. They have a number of similar cloths and products at a much lower cost. They work just as well and save me money. Thanks for this post. These kind of products have been a great help to me as well.

Anonymous said...

I have started using Norwex too. Love it.

NanaNor's said...

Hi, I have used the Norwex window cloths and counter cloths. I love them! Thanks for sharing. Just wish they were more reasonably priced.
Hugs,
Noreen