27 May, 2008

The Wedding, And... A Winner!

I'm sharing a few of my favorite photos from our son's wedding on the 17th. (They're all "clickable"). It was a completely glorious day in every way! Take a look and see if you don't agree that this is one happy couple! In order: the groom and my husband, the groom with my husband and me, the groom and THE CAR(!), a family shot before the ceremony with us, his sister and brother-in-law
(and our soon-to-be grandson!),
and the rest with his beautiful bride...Life is Good!

The winner of my 400th post drawing is
none other than: Karen Dianne Lee!
KD-- I know you're busy Livin' Life at Leehaven, but
please contact me via e-mail with a mailing address
and your unique gift will be on it's way to you!
Thanks to everyone who entered!
I'll have another blog-iversary giveaway in July.

14 comments:

Ancestor Collector said...

Beautiful pictures which captured such a wonderful day and precious memories!

Hugs!

leigh anna said...

i adore this post....

:)

Pam said...

Beautiful pictures! Yes, a happy looking couple and BTW....Your dress is a perfect MOTG dress, you did good!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

Salem Stitcher said...

You all look so beautiful! Could the groom's smile get any bigger?!

meggie said...

Absolutely Beautiful Photos!! Thankyou for sharing!
Hugsxx

Rhonda said...

Lovely photos from a lovely day!!
Thanks for sharing. :D

Congrats to Karen!

*karendianne. said...

Karen is very excited to win at the Strawberry Patch!!!

These photos are wonderful. The photos of Kyle and the lovely bride at the end ~ whew ~ the love is beaming! She's amazing.

I admit to the chills when I saw the photo of Kyle with "the Car" because THAT IS JUST COOL and he looks smashing!

I'm so happy to see the photo of the family, too. Thank you so much for sharing that. A real treat!

(ps: tell mr. goodneedle he's quite handsome, too)

Nane said...

Looks like a perfect day in many ways. I love the last shot!

Mama Spark said...

Oh, congratulations to you and your beautiful family. She looks like a wonderful addition to your rapidly expanding family!! Awesome pictures, everyone looks so happy!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Fabulous... absolutely wonderful... and I couldn't help but see the "lines" of the church in the background as potential for an amazing quilt... what a perfect setting!

Candace said...

Looks like one of life's beautiful, happy times. Thank you, for sharing.

Libby said...

Looks like a wonderful for everyone *s*

julieQ said...

How wonderful! Thank you for sharing your special day. A lovely couple!

Nan said...

The photos are all beautiful!! What a good looking family! Congratulations on gaining such a lovely daughter.