10 November, 2012

Conserving Stabilizer

I posted a few days ago about embroidering 100+ signature blocks for a church quilt project. I am using a sticky-back tear-away stabilizer for this project and, if you do machine embroidery, you know how expensive the stabilizers can be. I came up with this method for the purpose of conserving the stabilizer and thought you might enjoy knowing how well it works. This way, I only need to replace the hooped stabilizer every other time. 
It saves time too, gotta love that!
Life is Good!

2 comments:

Charleen said...

What a great idea!! I've been working on an idea for holiday gifts and this will really help. Thanks!

meg said...

It has been so long since I visited you. I have reallyenjoyed a liitle catch up. The joy at seeing your lovely precious grandchildren!