03 July, 2015

On The Plus Side

"Think Positive!" ~ 46" X 56"


Some things are worth the wait, this flimsy is no exception! I began this small quilt over a year ago. Somewhere along the line I got distracted... who, me?... and simply didn't get back to this until a few weeks ago. With a dedicated spirit I worked on it a few hours every day and finally got the borders on it yesterday. I designed this quilt in EQ7 and posted about it late last May, shortly after that I was contacted by them for permission to include this pattern in their "Do You EQ?" blog, I was flattered. At the time I was looking for a way to showcase my vast collection of low volume prints and this scrappy idea fit the bill. Since then my collection has only grown; but, on the plus side, this one is now a full-fledged flimsy! You can access the pattern here. It's easy, and fun! 
Life is Good!

6 comments:

julieQ said...

Your work is so beautiful! How fun to hear from the eq folks!

Marie said...

You make us all so proud with your beautiful work. Have a beautiful day. Hugs, Marie

Quiltdivajulie said...

Pretty! What a lovely finish ( love those scrappy low volume prints) ....

Janet O. said...

That is quite the compliment to your work!
Looks like a very happy quilt. : )

LizA. said...

What a sweet, sweet quilt. I'm thinking this could be fun with bright batiks and black background.......

PaulaB quilts said...

EQ had excellent taste in choosing your pattern. Congrats! It is the kind of simple design that you can keep exploring to see all the lovely fabrics.