14 December, 2017

Sweet Solution





This time of year, amidst all the hub-hub and preparation for Christmas activities there arise those occasions that need some simple direction or explanation. Maybe it's a place card on the table to designate who's to sit where or maybe there's need for a label identifying a certain offering on the buffet table. A sweet solution is as close as a box of mini candy canes and your handy glue gun. Decide how many holders you need and multiply that number by three, that's how many candy canes you'll need to unwrap.





Glue the candy canes together in bundles of three, along their spines. Eyeball the spacing, the hooks 
will serve as the feet, they will stand by themselves (some straighter than others!).
I cut cardstock to measure 2.125" X 2.75", that seemed about right. 
Voilà!  
These can be used over and over again for all of your holiday functions.
Life is Good!


5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Very clever!!!

cityquilter grace said...

nifty idea....

Janet O. said...

So festive and fun! I am hosting a couple of family parties this year, but I don't know if I will be organized enough to get these made. I can hope! :)

Mary said...

That is so clever. Almost makes me want to host a party,.... but maybe not this year, would have to put away my fabric

Nann said...

Clever!