09 February, 2007

Inspired!

I am completely inspired by this 22 minute video! If you ever have the opportunity to view this, don't miss even one second of the film! Our Pastor began our Church Council meeting last night by playing this DVD and I have to tell you, I think that those few minutes, at least for me, have been life-changing. "Celebrate What's Right With The World" is a narrative by Dewitt Jones, a National Geographic photographer who relates his own personal "believe it and you will see it" philosophy through words and stunning photography. I was captivated by the simplicity of the concept and how this can-do thinking translates to every aspect of life! This is a training film which is used, apparently, by groups, management firms, business leaders and untold others as a leadership development tool. Jones' approach helps one to recognize their own abundance and just exactly that in the surrounding world; plus how to be your best FOR the world. Everything had combined for me to be in the right place, at the right time, and of the right spirit to absorb the message fully last evening; I certainly don't think that was coincidental. Look for possibilities in everything, in every place today.

I'm gonna try!
Life is Good!

1 comment:

quiltkeemosabe said...

Sounds like a great video. I"ll have to try to connect with it someday. I know you always find the greatest things and if you recommend it, it's got to be good. But maybe it all came together for you because your notebook was so nicely organized! ISF I"m sure that helped.