11 May, 2019

One More Soft Spot

Here I am, 'modeling' my newest acquisition; it's all about those "soft spots".
Jelly Roll rug~ 30" X 44"
Hi, it's me, Hannes. Ever since Mom got home from retreat last weekend with that great big ball to make into a rug I have been eager to get 'r done! I could always use one more soft spot on which to sit. But then, she became distracted with other things. What gives? Why the delay? What's stopping the action?



I didn't see a whole lot happening on my "soft spot" project; some days a pup simply has to take matters into his own paws.
The hardest part was getting up in, and down from, the sewing chair-- it rolls! What's up with that? One more instance of Mom placing her own comfort over mine. 🙄 Sheesh!
Progress!
Nothing stands in the way of some serious determination and outright perseverance. Ta-da!
Finally; it's nice to have a soft spot for me while Mom does laundry; seriously, what took so long? 
I don't see Mom sitting on the cold, hard floor. What else do you have for me to work on?
Let's go!
Life is Good!



5 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

ha ha ha...hannes has sure gotten chatty lately....very nice rug and the dots fabric is perfect!

Quilter Kathy said...

A beautiful rug! I've been admiring these on line for a while and "might make one myself one day".... LOLOL

julieQ said...

That is just so, so awesome!! I love it...you inspire me!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Fun fun fun post! Enjoy your soft spot, Hannes!

jude's page said...

Looks fantastic, I tried zooming to see how you finished the end off, that's the part I had trouble with.