07 December, 2022

Let Me Introduce Myself

Good morning! My name is Augie, I will be nine weeks old tomorrow. I have come to live with my new Mom and Dad, at Chez Goodneedle. So far things have been going pretty well, I arrived on Sunday evening and have begun training them; they're going to take a bit of work but I can see great potential. They are attentive to my every need~ so far. I am calm and quiet, most of the time (we won't mention the nighttime hours, that's when I practice my "singing"). I've been meeting lots of new friends over the past two days. I already have a new best friend, Otto; he came to visit yesterday. He's a few weeks older than me; we sniffed each other out and then chased all around my new house~ fast! I had to take a quick nap after he went home. I'll be back again with more posts very soon. My Mom likes to take pictures of me; she says I'm "so cute" and "very handsome" (actually, that's what everybody says), I guess that means you'll be seeing a LOT more of me in the coming weeks. Thanks for letting me introduce myself, I'll be back soon with reports of all my new adventures.

🐾
It's great to be here!
Life is Good! 



15 comments:

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Oh, I am SOOOOOOO glad you did this! Welcome, Augie!

Paula, the quilter said...

Angie, you are adorable.

Sherrill said...

Awwwwww, so ADORABLE!! I lost my 17 1/2 yo cat 2 days before Christmas in 2019 and SWORE I would not get another. I lasted until Feb. of this year when I adopted a tortie from the shelter. She's so cute and a great kitty. I know you'll have lots of fun with your new addition.

Needled Mom said...

Welcome, Augie. Don’t give them too many difficult challenges while training them. You are so cute.

cityquilter grace said...

sooo cute...guess santa came early!

Ms. Jan said...

Awwww. Welcome Augie! Don't worry, you'll have them trained in no time flat. Welcome to the pack!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Hooray for Augie- he doesn’t know it yet but he has found a fabulous forever home!

Kyle said...

Oh, my. What a cutie!!

straythreads said...

Aww what a cutie

Buffy said...

Those eyes! What a little sweetheart! So glad you found each other!

Little Penpen said...

Aw!!! I knew you would!! How beautiful!!!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Aw what a cute little puppy! Training is definitely a lot of work, but well worth the effort.

Gloria said...

What a cute puppy!! Augie is a great name.
Good luck with your training. We were able to teach our doxie to ring the bell when she wanted out and it worked! We kept a small bell by the door and she would move that bell all over the room with her nose!

Meredith said...

Wha a cutie! Fun times ahead; your grandkids will love him!

Tanya said...

What wonderful news! Another bright spot in your blog!