21 January, 2010

Where In The World...

...have we been? We made a quick road trip this week, putting a LOT of miles on the car. As you can see, we took our canine companion along with us; Hannes is the perfect little traveler! Whenever we're ready to go anywhere he hops into his travel pouch and we're off!

I'll give you three clues to where we went and see if you can guess the location:

1. There is a McDonalds with the real golden arches there. Bad photo, but you can see what the weather was like the entire time! (I'm not complaining, it could have been SNOW!)2. The motel we stayed at believes in duplicity. "Why", I ask; who knows. Can't you just imagine saying (or thinking) the following: "Hey that looks good; let's put two of them up, exactly alike, side by side!" No.3. I bought this fabric and didn't need to pay any shipping charges!The best thing about long car trips is the handwork that I get done! I completed the binding on two quilts and finished embroidering strawberries on one more side of the never-ending tablecloth project.

Thanks for playing, did you get it? Stay tuned for another travel mystery next week~
Life is Good!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

In the words of some of my former students when asked a question they weren't quite sure of...."I'm not sure." They said that a lot...can't wait to see where you went.
Take care.

Amy said...

Ooo, ooo, was it Indianapolis?

I sure wish our dog was an intrepid traveler like Hannes. Whiskey is prone to motion sickness...

Vicky F said...

Did you go to the home of Purdue, Lafayette, Indiana?
Vicky F

Janet said...

I would have to guess somewhere here in Indiana also! Lafayette probably, but could've been anywhere near there. Indianapolis maybe? It certainly looks like the rainy, dreary weather we've had here in So. Indiana all week.

AnnieO said...

Could it be West Lafayette, Indiana, home of Purdue U? I've been there to attend a Ricky Tims quilt seminar. I probably even went to that McDonald's...

Hannes looks very cozy!

Gari in AL said...

The problem with West Layfette is that it is in the north, where it is cold and rainy.