11 May, 2010

A Rendezvous!

I had a rendezvous yesterday with one of my very favorite guys... don't worry, Mr. Goodneedle was there with me. We met Mason (and his Mommy) at the Zoo. He came running down the path to meet us and his "Papa" snapped this photo, it's priceless to me... I'll translate for you; the look on his face reads this way: "I don't like being held still, not even for a moment, I have territory to cover and animals to see!"
Like this big fella, who really needs a manicure.

"Geez, Nana"...
Life is Good!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Zlaty said...

Oh so adorable picture! Sounds like fun at the Zoo! :))

Anonymous said...

I can see from your face how much fun that was! I noticed you had on your new 'quilting performance' shoes, ha!ha! They look really nice, and comfortable!

AnnieO said...

Rough and ready, he's got that Teddy Roosevelt look in his eye! Thankfully the animals are safe from the hunter at the zoo. Hey, those quilting shoes look very comfortable for zoo-ing as well.

Paula, the quilter said...

O my goodness! He's a little boy now.

Nane said...

Yep he looks ready to go, and the bear looks sleepy. Bet Gramps took a lot of shots with that new camera!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Priceless, indeed! (cute shoes - yours and his)

Salem Stitcher said...

Gosh, he's gotten so big! And oh so handsome!

Mama Spark said...

Wow you look great and he is getting so grown up!