14 August, 2020

Top Ten (?)

I was recently challenged by a friend to post one quilt picture a day for ten days on Facebook. I took her up on that challenge and enjoyed scouring the files for ten photos of some favorite quilts that I've made over the years. I had so much fun that I thought I'd share my selected ten here in collage form. Some days I get so busy planning the next project that it's nice to reflect on projects from the past. 
And, because I don't need to limit this post to only ten photos, here's just a few "leftovers"; for fun!
As we move forward sometimes it's nice to take look back at where we've been, 
(and what we've actually finished! 😉) don't you think so too?

Life is Good! 

5 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

wow...an astonishing collection of such pretty quilts...

Ramona said...

It's fun to look at your quilts and remember seeing them in progress on your blog. I agree... it is a good idea to look back and see what we've accomplished and how much we've grown. :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

So much goodness in those photos!

jude's page said...

Sometimes it is what I have actually finished that gives that feel good moment!

Tanya said...

Worthy of a magazine cover!