19 July, 2022

Laundry in the Fast Lane

I couldn't be more pleased if I tried. I'm in love with both the new look and with my super-talented cabinet-maker husband! We've only just returned from a road trip (more on that tomorrow) to meet the counter top installers here this morning. I'm obsessed and can't stop looking at the space. What. A. Difference! 😲 
The increased storage space is amazing, I have a much more organized approach to the task at hand.
This isn't granite, it's quartzite. I love the veining and the colors. We had the edges beveled. 
We'll need to replace the sill under the window to accommodate the backsplash. That will happen soon. In the meantime, I could live in here
That's a high compliment for any laundry space, wouldn't you say?
💗
Life is Good!

8 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Stunning transformation! Mr. G. outdid himself on the cabinetry ... and hooray for beveled edges on countertops.

cityquilter grace said...

I agree I could live in there too...lol! Very nice indeed....who needs this old house guys!!!

Kyle said...

Super pretty!!

julieQ said...

That is just beautiful!! Lovely cabinets...clean and gorgeous countertops. Love it!

Ancestor Collector said...

Looks beautiful!! Marc did an amazing job, and I love the Quartzite!

Sherrill said...

Your sweetheart is QUITE talented in so many ways!! Doing 'chores' will be a delight in this beautiful environment. Absolutely stunning!

Jacqueline said...

I am jealous, your space turned out beautiful.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Wow that is a great laundry area! Lots of room.