28 July, 2022

Plugging Away...

I'd fallen a few months behind on one of the block-of-the-month classes that I'd signed up for at my LQS. The heat and humidity has driven me inside, a perfect time to catch up on piecing those last few blocks; and, while I was at it, another thirteen setting blocks for good measure! I believe that this setting brings the entire piece to life and that the lighter background fabric, for the setting blocks, helps it to sparkle. As you can see, only one block left to get together and place, then it's on to the borders. And, just when this one's together, there's another BOM waiting in the wings for similar attention! There's no chance that I'm going to run out of projects in the near, or even distant, future. 

I just keep plugging away...
sew on and sew forth!

Life is Good!

5 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

It does sparkle - good job!

cityquilter grace said...

plugging here too mrs. g...so thankful for hot weather chores like this! very nice blocks...

Gloria said...

Love your colors! So enjoy reading your blog.

Janet O. said...

Nice choice on the lighter background to add the dimension and depth. This looks like a fireworks finale to me! Wonderful!!

Tanya said...

That's a beautiful setting layout for all those BOMs!