03 October, 2022

Cheers To Another Year

Another birthday has come and gone! Near the end of last month I celebrated the occasion and am embracing, fully, this final year of another decade. Mr. G and I spent a picture perfect day, in every respect, visiting a few local wineries that day. 
We continued the celebration over the weekend with precious family gatherings. I might be getting older but I'm not getting any taller (not everyone can say that!) I'm excited to remain taller than two of these cuties, at least for this year!
'Tis the season~ birthdays abound! We had the privilege of spending time with a brand-new twelve year old yesterday! TWELVE! Yes, it's true. Her smile says it all, it's all good.

Cheers to another year!
Life is Good!

8 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

oh my where does the time go??? all have lost their "baby" looks and are too fast becoming grown up people...i'm thinking college before you know it!

NanaNor's said...

Hello friend, Happy Belated Birthday! I'm shrinking, at least that is what I say because some of our grands who have bypassed me a lot are sensitive, so instead of saying you've got taller, I say I've shrunk again. Even my youngest granddaughter at age 9 is getting close to me.
Have a great fall!
Hugs,
Noreen

Meredith said...

My grands love it when they pass me in height! Only one still shorter than me, but by Christmas that may not be true.
Happy birthday!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I am not getting any taller, either. Glad you had a grand birthday.

Buffy said...

Happy belated birthday! Those pictures with your grandchildren are fantastic! Your mutual love shines through!

Little Penpen said...

Happy Birthday! You look great!

Carol C. said...

Happy Birthday!! Such wonderful pictures of you and your grandchildren! Can't believe how fast time flies by!

Tanya said...

Isn't that amazing! Grandchildren looking down at Grandma! Happy Birthday!