04 August, 2023

All That

Hi, it's me, Augie. I'm growing up fast, I'll be ten months old on Sunday. I'm having good success in Mom Training classes, she thinks that she's the one in charge and that she's training me but we all know who's the boss. She and Dad are still very busy in the kitchen every day. He with getting the cabinetry all fitted and Mom with trying out the new appliances and testing new (to her) recipes; so, I am posting on her behalf today. When she's not cooking, and we're in the sewing room, she's been watching a LOT of the Pioneer Woman on the Food Network, that's where today's recipes come from. She asked if I would share them with you. The first one is called The Everything Sugar Cookie (Dough). She and Dad have been raving about them. 
They have crunched up pretzels and potato chips in them along with the other ingredients. Naturally I have no idea what any of those things taste like but Mom and Dad find these additions comical, as well as delicious, or so they say. They look good, don't they? 
Speaking of looking good: people in our Mom Training classes remark on how 
handsome I am all the time, I thought you might like a profile view. You're welcome.  
Another sweet treat from the kitchen this week: Very Berry Mug Cakes. You can click on the underlined hyperlinks to take you directly to the recipes to try them for yourself. Clever, huh? I believe that these were a hit, too; not that I would know. I did hear Mom tell Dad that the hardest thing about this recipe was finding clear vanilla, she had to go to three stores. For me, in case you're wondering, I eat the same thing every day- Purina ProPlan Puppy, not that I'm complaining, but it sure doesn't have aroma like something piping hot from the oven. 
That's all for today, I'm not long-winded like someone who normally posts here.
I'll be back soon. Growing up here really is great, it's all that... and a bag of chips kibble.

Life is Good!
 

6 comments:

Ramona said...

These recipes sound delicious! Thank you for sharing, Augie. :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Handsome indeed you are! And thanks for that cookie recipe - it sounds awesome (and our grandson will test it out for us when he stays with us next week).

cityquilter grace said...

oh augie is a chatty little friend...lol! he is a handsome devil indeed! you are making sweet stuff and i am trying new veg recipes...we could have a smorgasbord!

abelian said...

Augie, can you ask your Mom why clear vanilla is required in that second recipe? I'm curious! Dot

Kyle said...

Too funny! It nice to hear who's really in charge now on your home!

Tanya said...

Augie you are so photogenic!