10 December, 2016

I'm Here To Tell Ya

Think of this as a public service announcement: if I can serve as anything it will be as an example to remind you to check your bobbin level before taking off on a stitching marathon!  I've been there, bought the T-shirt too. 😉  If you're interested in getting a T-shirt like mine, email me, my sweet daughter-in-law creates them for sale. The cute logo on the back neck (below)  is equally compelling. Just think, you can be a walking billboard too... as quilters we need to pass along all the good advice we've learned the hard way, it's our obligation to the future. 
Life is Good!

9 comments:

jude's page said...

Love your shirt, lots of fun, and the quilt in the background is pretty good too.

Anonymous said...

great shirt Debbie- looks great on you- your daughter in law did a terrific job of it.
Regards, Anna

Dolly said...

Hey, cute shirt.....how much? Looks like a long sleeve tee?

Millie said...

LOVE IT. That's why I wind about twenty bobbins when I get to the last one.

Anne Heidi said...

What a great shirt! I might just have to get one of those :-)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Very fun shirt!!

Needled Mom said...

Too cute....and too true!

KaHolly said...

Way too much fun! XO

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, I would love to know how much your daughter charges and the details of getting one.
I think my mini group would be so jealous and possibly want to order some.
Hugs,
Noreen