27 August, 2022

Betcha Can't

What to do with a full-to-overflowing bin of 2.5" X 4.5" bricks? Grab a fistful and put together some Potato Chip blocks! I found this free pattern somewhere on the Internet, it was all the inspiration that I needed and this has become the perfect leader-ender  project, going together sew quickly I can hardly believe it myself; plus, this is so much fun! I should easily be able to get a couple of good-sized quilts from this bin alone. Scrap busting
Here's one block, easy-peasy.
And here are four blocks joined, for reference. The only thing that you need to pay attention to is light/dark placement and turning every other block a quarter turn to make the design come together. Go for it!
Betcha can't stitch just one.
😉

For those who asked, I had to so some searching; this is the picture that I found on Pinterest, 
the one that inspired me. I'm sorry to say that I can't give credit to the quiltmaker, that person is unknown to me. 

Life is Good!

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

That looks like a great leader/ender project.
I don't buy potato chips for the very reason that I can't eat just one, so maybe I should avoid this pattern as well. ;)

Jacqueline said...

Thanks. I have lots of scraps.

Kyle said...

Super cute. I can see where it would be addictive. LOL

Dotti in CT said...

Tried to find the pattern on the internet but was unable to find your pattern. Does it form another pattern when you keep adding four of them? Thanks. Dotti in CT

cityquilter grace said...

nice scrappy blocks...love projects like that....get to sew and use up scraps too...

Tanya said...

Great leader/ender project!