10 September, 2022

How One Good Thing Leads To Another...

Have a look at the fast-accumulating Potato Chip* blocks that are appearing, L-E style, as I continue to set together the Stitching Kindness quilt. That one is currently residing on the design wall as the rows are being stitched which is why these blocks are currently occupying the design floor. I just love the happy, chaotic, scrappiness of this one. The original idea behind this leader-ender diversion was to empty out the 2.5" X 4.5" scrap bin. As you can see, even with this many blocks done, I've barely made a dent. ↓
Which makes me think that perhaps I need to make another one after this. Yep, I can see why this one was called the Potato Chip block; in my case, I can't (or shouldn't) stop at just one!

 Life is Good!

* See here for previous post.

4 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

Perfectly scrappy...and don't stop!

Quiltdivajulie said...

What a fun, cheerful quilt (or quilts) these blocks will make!

Kyle said...

We all know the scrap bins never empty. Love all that scrappy goodness together.

Tanya said...

Great use of scraps! And yours are so bright and cheerful!