10 May, 2024

BOUND and Determined!

It was a stretch (literally!) to go from the smaller, close to the body movements that I mentioned in my last post, to those with a greater range of motion; but, as my PT sessions continued, I was able to graduate to the longarm again and get a few tops quilted up and ready for finishing. First off the rails was the "Potato Chip" quilt, a fun and fast-to-make scrappy (all 2.5" X 4.5" rectangles) from last year. I quilted it with this Knit One, Purl Two panto by Urban Elementz. It was an easy, flowing pantograph and a good one with which to jump back in. 
After that I loaded and quilted up "St. Valentine's", a Villa Rosa Designs pattern called Cathedral, another quilt top pieced with rectangles only. I used U.E's Echoed Hearts panto on this one and, I'm not going to lie, keeping up with the quilting on this one was intense. It takes much concentration and a LOT of time and thread!
The results, however, were 100% worth the effort. This one is a smaller, lap-sized quilt.
I'm happily stacking up these quilts for binding now, my latest evening activity in front of TV.
It's all good...
Life is Good!



1 comment:

cityquilter grace said...

2 beauties almost finished...win/win!