10 January, 2017

Round After Relaxing Round

 Completed circles for November 2016 ~ (Nov. 10 - Nov. 30)
This is a catch-up post, literally and figuratively. I posted here last month about joining in the Quilty 365 challenge and my progress, or lack of it, in November. I began the challenge on November 10, 2016 and plan to continue through that date this year. Well, I decided to put myself back on track by doubling and tripling up on my appliqué circles to bring myself current. I am now preparing all the circles for the past month of December by going through my stash of collected (over the decades) Christmas fabrics and basting them into postion so that I can do the hand work in the evenings. It is truly relaxing.
Speaking of relaxing: these are some of the Christmas gifts that my daughter and I made together last month. We combined forces; she made up a few large batches of homemade bath salts and I made loads of faced washcloths. We bundled them up and traded with each other to make these cute gifts of relaxation for our friends: cute washcloths and bath salts given as sets for tranquil time-out.  Ahhhhh.
Life is Good!

6 comments:

audrey said...

Great to see the circles! The gifts look very fun too.:)

Quiltdivajulie said...

LOVELY gifts - and you are so right about Quilty 365 being a most enjoyable project!

LizA. said...

What a great gift idea. I'm sure the recipients loved them - I know I would.

Janet O. said...

Such a happy little gift combo!
Look at you go on the circles. : )

Quilting Babcia said...

Your circles are looking great! Welcome to the club! Lovely gift idea also.

Nancy Near Philadelphia said...

Such thoughtful gifts!